Wednesday, March 17, 2010

If You Wish To Win And Win - Join Bid66.Com Auction Website

Lately I was told by a friend about a penny auction website that sold expensive items at the price of rocks! Skeptical at first, I thought to give it a shot and whoa, it worked! It was incredible to know that you could get delightful items like Laptops, Digital Cameras, LCD TV, Xbox and even smaller ones like kitchen carts and coffee pots for only a few pennies.

Fearing the concept of online fraud, I thoroughly explored and investigated the unique auction website, deriving the conclusion that this all was surprisingly a truth. I was worried about how the site owners made money if they sold items at such a low price? And then I figured out that the website had its in-built fee or you can say a pre-pay bidding. After registering with the auction website, and prior to participating in the bidding contest, you had to purchase bid packs (which I again found quite reasonable and nominal).

After purchasing these bid packs, you can bid for the low cost items you want. With every bid you place, the amount of the item rises by a penny and the timer restarts again. This means, 100 bids will increase the price of the item by $1. If after receiving 600 bids, you win the auction, you’ll have to pay only $6 for the item and suppose you’ve used a $20 bid pack for the bidding; then it takes only $26 for you to win an item worth hundreds and thousands!

Again I thought, “what if I don’t win the auction? My money on purchasing bids will go waste!” but again the reward store of this amazing bidding website relieved my fear. The bids I placed on the item rewarded me certain bonus points which I could trade for cool items at the website’s reward store. Really rewarding!

If you’re looking for a reputable, trustworthy, exciting, and truly rewarding online bidding website – there can be nothing better than http://www.bid66.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment